So I recently purchased an iPhone XS Max 512 gb and splurged a decent amount of money to me on it.
I used a lifeproof case on my previous iPhone 6+ and was planning on getting on for my new phone.
I brought it up to the guy at the Apple store and he told me that lifeproof cases aren’t good for iPhones. He said that it traps heat in them and will essentially cause the phone to microwave itself. He basically said it’s not good for the phone.
Now I’ve never heard or read that anywhere before but I took the guy for his word and purchased the overpriced Apple screen protector and tech 21 clear case mainly out of convenience cuz I was already at the Apple store.
I like my phone, but having the charging port and speakers just open to the environment kind Susses me out. Especially since I work in a kitchen and steam and smoke or everywhere as well as the possibly phone falling in liquid threat. First day back at work since vacation and I Literally have my phone nicely wrapped in plastic wrap.
So basically is the lifeproof case bad for the health of my iPhone. I want this phone to last a while and I want to keep it very healthy. Let me know what u think guys.
Thanks in advance.
[link] [comments]
from /r/Technology https://ift.tt/2YYneNE
No comments:
Post a Comment